This website contains general information for educational purposes and is not medical or legal advise. It is not an inducement to influence any decisions made by any party. For the purposes of this website, a “Patient” is an injured party or victim seeking general educational information where a “Provider” may offer assistance through an agreement with the Patient. Atlanta Orthopaedic Imaging (AOI) and the Healthcare Network is not responsible for “Patient” decisions, independent “Provider” decisions, or any engagement, agreement, or consult between Patient and Provider. However, we are hopeful the general educational information provided on this website may be helpful for a more successful Patient and Provider outcome.
1) Select the option (radio button) “Patient” or “Provider” and then complete the rest of the form information.
2) Select the check box “I’m not a robot“.
3) Select the “Send Message” button after you verified all of the information was completed.
1) Simply start by choosing “Patient” or “Provider” and then complete the information.
2) Select that you are not a robot
3) Select the “Send Message” button after you have completed all of the information.